REN supports for the development of local ethics capacity which include:
- starting a new or revitalizing an existing ethics committee
- delivery of education for local ethics consultants
- provision of ethics education tailored to individual programs and services for each Regional Partner
- assistance in developing or revising policies related to clinical and organizational ethics (for example, clinical ethics consultation policy or resource allocation framework)
- access to monthly HHS and McMaster University Ethics Grand Rounds
- access to monthly Regional Ethics Network Community of Practice, a forum for discussion of contemporary issues in ethics.